Center for Innovation and Knowledge Transfer in Agribusiness
Head of the Center for Innovation and Knowledge Transfer in Agribusiness - Sebastian Jarzębowski, PhD
In order to implement the project activities the three teams are established:
(commercialization of research results, transfer of knowledge from universities to companies)
Team Coordinator for the innovation - Piotr Gołasa, Ph.D.
- coordination of the group for the innovation,
- coordination related to the implementation of projects of Center for Innovation and Knowledge Transfer in Agribusiness,
- consultation related to academic entrepreneurship,
- identification and commercialization of innovative projects,
- consultation for scientists in the commercialization of innovative projects,
- consultation related to the ability to obtain intellectual property protection,
- assessment of the market potential of new technologies,
- preparation of technology offers and contact with potential customers or investors.
Promotion and Education Team
(Promotion of academic entrepreneurship, education for entrepreneurship, communication)
Team Coordinator for the Promotion and Education - Justyna Franc-Dąbrowska, Dr hab.
- coordination of the group for the Promotion and Education,
- coordination of information activities,
- contacts with the media,
- organizational, educational and promotional activities related to projects and to student entrepreneurship,
- promotion of academic entrepreneurship and contacts between science and business
Structural Funds Team
(Structural Funds: support, monitoring, information)
Team Coordinator for the Structural Funds - Mariusz Maciejczak, Ph.D.
- coordination of the work related to the implementation of projects,
- networking with companies active in R & D,
- the search for innovative research projects conducted by researchers at Warsaw University of Life Sciences in Warsaw - SGGW